There are a lot of ways to make money online:
- Amazon – Free to start selling, only takes a small commission, costs $40/month for an official sellers account.
- eBay – Also free to start selling and takes a small commission.
- Shopify – Related to Amazon, serves as an easy-to-use template to create your own online shop.
- Craigslist – Completely free to use and no commission, can post and sell basically anything.
- Affiliate Marketing – This involves posting and promoting advertisements to web pages and in my experience is slightly more complicated than the above methods.
- Dropshipping – This is like the next step-up after selling products on Amazon. Dropshipping involves selling products to customers and handling only the customer service side of things while letting the manufacturer handle the shipping and everything related to handling the physical product.
- Ticket Brokering – This involves buying tickets at presales and selling them on the market on sites like StubHub and Vivid Seats. You need certain credit cards for this to be eligible for the presales. I will talk more about this in the upcoming weeks.